Rules and Fine Print
Giveaways are sponsored by CJ Carmichael on the CJCarmichael.com contest page and blog solely for the enjoyment of her fans. Have fun, and remember that the prizes are offered just to sweeten the playing. However, just so everyone is on the same page, here is the way that the giveaways work:
- Giveaways originate from the newsletter list and on the blog; simply sign your email up in the provided newsletter sign up field or leave a comment on the blog post indicated. Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address or your entry isn't complete (your privacy is protected.) While multiple comments are welcome, only the first will be considered for any individual blog-based giveaway.
- By entering, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Only entries received as valid, unique newsletter sign ups or comments on CJ's blog will be considered eligible. International entries outside of Canada and the United States are restricted to digital and gift card prizes at this time.
- Winner[s] will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the drawing. Winner[s] then have 72 hours to confirm with CJ Carmichael or her representative or another winner will be selected.
- Winner names may or may not get posted to this website or to CJ's Facebook page and/or to CJ's Twitter feed. All winner name listings will be first name, final initial, and city of residence only so as to protect the privacy of the winner. Except as required by law, CJ Carmichael will not share entrant information with any third parties. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner's name, hometown, likeness, and any text submitted for purposes of CJ's advertising and promotion without further compensation.
- Any prize or prize notification returned to the sponsor as undeliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner. Sorry, no cash equivalent.
- No purchase necessary.
- Please note that while CJ does read all your blog comment entries, she is unable to respond personally to them.
- Neither CJ nor her web team shall be held responsible for technical failures in entry transmission, or for any damage to participant's computer occasioned by participation in this giveaway/promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in the promotion.
- Employees and contractors of any of CJ's contracted (at the time of the giveaway's duration) publishers, agents, and/or hired contractors (web design, publicists, etc.) and affiliated companies and members of those employees'/contractors' immediate families are not eligible.