Margo’s Sunshine Carrot Soup
(from CJ's book, Love and the Single Mom)
Sautee one chopped onion in one tablespoon olive oil and one tablespoon butter.
- » 1 tablespoon ground ginger
To a large pot containing four cups of vegetable stock add:
- » 4- 5 cups diced carrots
- » sautéed onion and ginger mixture
Cook vegetables for about twenty minutes, until soft. Blend until smooth with immersion blender, then add:
- » ½ cup orange juice concentrate
- » 1 cup whole milk
- » salt and pepper to taste
Heat and Serve!