- CJ's Books by Series:
- Shannon Sisters
- Bitter Root
- Twisted Cedars
- Chocolate Shop
- Coffee Creek, Montana
- Carrigans of the Circle C
- Frost Family Christmas
- Copper Mountain Rodeo
- Harts of the Rodeo
- Three Good Men
- Family Matters
- Fox & Fisher Detective Agency
- Return to Summer Island
The Shannon sisters have always counted on each other, especially since, like their mother, they seem to be unlucky in love. But three men are set to change all that, with three proposals as unique as the sisters who inspire them.
- Book One: A Cowboy’s Proposal
- Book Two: A Convenient Christmas Proposal
- Book Three: A Hometown Proposal
Welcome to Lost Trail, Montana where the bitter roots of hatred and jealousy are planted deep. Zak Waller is just the dispatcher at the local Sheriff's Office, but he's more effective than the Sheriff in unraveling secrets and solving crimes in this series.
A romantic mystery series set in the coastal town of Twisted Cedars.
- Book One: Buried
- Book Two: Forgotten
- Book Three: Exposed
- Boxed Set: Twisted Cedars Mysteries Anthology
The gossips of Marietta, Montana contend that the chocolatier at their local Copper Mountain Chocolates must know the recipe for love...because that’s what her delicious products taste like. And it’s true, romance seems to bloom around the quaint local shop and its owner, Sage Carrigan, especially after her niece, Portia Bishop, inexplicably quits college and comes to Sage for a job.
Join Sage and Portia and their friends for a year of love in this twelve book series.
Welcome to Coffee Creek, Montana, where the Lamberts—a family of ranchers and cowboys—own the largest spread in Bitterroot County, all controlled by matriarch Olive Lambert. Coffee Creek is a blend of reality and fiction. I took a real town name—Coffee Creek, Montana—nudged it a little in the southwesterly direction, made it the head of fictional Bitterroot County and decked it out with interesting establishments like the Cinnamon Stick Café and the Lonesome Spur Saloon. There’s a two-story brick Courthouse in the center of town, next to the post office and library.
- Book One: Remember Me, Cowboy
- Book Two: Her Cowboy Dilemma
- Book Three: Promise From A Cowboy
- Book Four: Big Sky Christmas
Hawksley Carrigan, owner of the Circle C Ranch always wanted a son to carry on the family name—but, instead, he got four beautiful, spirited daughters. After his wife’s untimely death, he withdrew into his pain leaving the girls to raise themselves. And they did. Join Sage, Mattie, Dani and Callan as they deal with change, loss, new life, secrets--and love in this series of heartfelt novels.
- Book One: Promise Me, Cowboy
- Book Two: Good Together
- Book Three: Close to Her Heart
- Book Four: Snowbound in Montana
- Book Five: A Cowgirl’s Christmas
- Book Six: A Bramble House Christmas
- Book Seven: Carrigan Christmas Reunion: A Short Story
Sweet romances and cozy mysteries. That's what you get with the Frost Family.
- Book One: What Child Is This by CJ Carmichael
- Book Two: Home For Christmas by Roxy Boroughs
- Book Three: The Holly & The Ivy by B.C. Deeks
- Book Four: More than a Feeling by CJ Carmichael
- Book Five: The Greatest Gift by Roxy Boroughs
It’s the first week of October and everyone in Marietta is bustling with preparations for the 75th annual Copper Mountain Rodeo. It’s the biggest event of the year, drawing local favorites and big names from the rodeo circuit. Decked out in their best rodeo finery, riders and spectators brace for the excitement – in and out of the ring. Four of your favorite authors bring four sexy stories. There may be a chill in the air, but there’s autumn heat in Montana with the Copper Mountain Rodeo Series!
- Book One: Tempt Me, Cowboy by Megan Crane
- Book Two: Take Me, Cowboy by Jane Porter
- Book Three: Promise Me, Cowboy by C.J.
- Book Four: Marry Me, Cowboy by Lilian Darcy
- Print Anthology: Love Me Cowboy by Megan Crane, Lilian Darcy, C.J. Carmichael & Jane Porter
A six-book miniseries about a family determined to rebuild their ranch and their lives, with love, hard work, and the help of a legendary stallion...
- Book One: Aidan: Loyal Cowboy by Cathy McDavid
- Book Two: Colton: Rodeo Cowboy by C.J. Carmichael
- Book Three: Duke: Deputy Cowboy by Roz Denny Fox
- Book Four: Austin: Second Chance Cowboy by Shelley Galloway
- Book Five: Beau: Cowboy Protector by Marin Thomas
- Book Six: Tomas: Cowboy Homecoming by Linda Warren
Welcome to a new trilogy about three brothers who have been very unlucky in love. The eldest, defense attorney Matthew Gray, is a self-professed workaholic, whose marriage is unraveling before his eyes. Meanwhile, commitment phobic Nick, the youngest of the Gray brothers, switches girlfriends about as often as his shifts with the Hartford Police Department. Which leaves us with the middle brother, Gavin Gray. Gavin has always been the peacemaker in the family...which might explain why all the women in his life have been so needy.
Whatever the problems or complications they encounter in life...These brothers put their families first.
- Book One: A Daughter’s Place
- Book Two: Her Best Friend’s Baby
- Book Three: The Fourth Child
- Boxed Set: Family Matters (Boxed Set of 3 Novels)
Chatsworth—a tiny rural town in the middle of the Saskatchewan prairies—is the setting of three of my loosely connected stories.
They all adored her...but one of them wanted her dead... For five friends, summers on a British Columbian Island revolved around the beautiful Simone DeRosier. A talented singer, Simone was destined for stardom. Years later when she made it big, she immortalized her friends in a hit song just before her unexpected death. Years later, the friends are back, because the past refuses to stay buried. And it's time the truth was told.